DJI Phantom 4 Advance Plus
Product description:An uprated camera is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60 fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14 fps. The FlightAutonomy system includes five vision sensors for 2-directional obstacle sensing and forward-vision obstacle avoidance. The adoption of titanium alloy and magnesium alloy increases the rigidity of the airframe and reduces weight, making the Phantom 4 Advanced even lighter than the Phantom 4.
- 1-inch Image Sensor
- 60 fps
- Mechanical Shutter
- Dual Coding
- 4.3mi (7km) Long-range Control
- 30-minute Flight Time
- Return to Home
- Gesture Mode
- Flight Modes
- Sensor Redundancy
- Intelligent Batteries
- DJI GO 4
Camera With 1-inch 20mp Sensor:
- The onboard camera is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel CMOS sensor.
- A mechanical shutter is used to eliminate rolling shutter distortion, which can occur when taking images of fast-moving subjects or when flying at high speeds.
- In effect, it is as powerful as many professional cameras.
- More powerful video processing supports H.264 4K videos at 60 fps or H.265 4K at 30 fps, both with a 100Mbps bitrate. Excellent optical performance, sensors, and processors ensure everything is captured with high dynamic range and more image detail needed for advanced post-production.
- Draw is a brand new technology for waypoint control.
- Simply draw a route on the screen and the Phantom 4 Advanced will move in that direction while keeping its altitude locked.
- This allows the pilot to focus on camera control and enables more complex shots. There are two Draw modes that can be used in different scenarios.
- Forward: The aircraft follows the route at a constant speed with the camera facing in the direction of flight.
- Free: The aircraft only moves along the route when instructed. In this mode, the camera can face any direction during a flight.
- The Phantom 4 Advanced is able perform optimally in different situations depending on requirements.
- There are three main flight modes: Position, Sport and Atti.
- In P-Mode, TapFly, ActiveTrack, obstacle sensing, and GPS positioning are available. S-Mode adds extra agility and higher speed, reaching 45 mph (72 kph).
- A-Mode switches off satellite stabilization and holds the Phantom 4 Advanced’s altitude, ideal for experienced pilots looking to capture smoother footage.
- Tripod Mode, which limits speed to 4 mph (7 kph) provides precision control for fine framing and indoor flying.
5 Vision Sensors:
- Equipped with DJI’s FlightAutonomy system made up of five vision sensors, dual-band satellite positioning (GPS and GLONASS), ultrasonic rangefinders, and redundant sensors, the Phantom 4 Advanced can hover precisely in places without GPS and navigate complex environments.
- The dual forward vision sensors can see as far as 30 m out in front, enable auto brake, and hover or detour in front of obstacles within a 15-meter range.
Remote Controller With Built-in Screen:
- The Phantom 4 Advanced+ comes equipped with the upgraded Lightbridge HD video transmission system, which has a maximum video transmission range of 4.3 mi (7 km). * A 5.5-inch 1080p screen integrated with the Phantom 4 Advanced+ offers 1000 cd/m2 of brightness, more than twice as bright as conventional smart devices, enabling clear visibility in direct sunlight.
- With a five-hour battery life, the Phantom 4 Advanced+ is a powerful aerial imaging solution. The built-in DJI GO 4 app allows you to live stream, edit, and share your aerial videos and photos instantly.
|Aircraft Weight||1368 g (Battery & Propellers Included)|
|Diagonal Size||350 mm (Propellers Excluded)|
|Max Descent Speed||S-mode4 m/s, P-mode3 m/s|
|Max Speed||S-mode 45 mph (72 kph), A-mode 36 mph (58 kph), P-mode 31 mph (50 kph)|
|Max Tilt Angle||S-mode 42 deg, A-mode 35 deg, P-mode 25 deg|
|Max Angular Speed||S-mode 250 deg/s, A-mode 150 deg/s|
|Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level||19685 feet (6000 m)|
|Max Wind Speed Resistance||10 m/s|
|Max Flight Time||Approx. 30 minutes|
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 104 deg F (0 to 40 deg C)|
|Satellite Positioning Systems||GPS/GLONASS|
|Vision System||Forward Vision System, Downward Vision System|
|Velocity Range||Less than 31 mph (50 kph) at 6.6 ft (2 m) above ground|
|Altitude Range||0 - 33 feet (0 - 10 m)|
|Operating Range||0 - 33 feet (0 - 10 m)|
|Obstacle Sensory Range||2 - 98 feet (0.7 - 30 m)|
|Measuring Frequency||Forward 10 Hz, Downward 20 Hz|
|Operating Environment||Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux Greater than 15)|
|Remote Operating Frequency||2.400 - 2.483 GHz|
|Remote Battery||6000 mAh LiPo 2S|
|Remote Operating Current Voltage||1.2 A@7.4 V|
|Video Output Port||GL300E HDMI, GL300C USB|
|Battery Capacity||5870 mAh|
|Battery Voltage||15.2 V|
|Battery Energy||89.2 Wh|
|Battery Net Weight||468 g|
|Battery Type||LiPo 4S|
|Battery Charging Temperature Range||41 to 104 deg F (5 to 40 deg C)|
|Max Battery Charging Power||160 W|
|Gimbal Stabilization||3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)|
|Gimbal Controllable Range||Pitch -90 to +30 deg|
|Gimbal Max Controllable Angular Speed||Pitch 90 deg/s|
|Gimbal Angular Vibration Range||+/- 0.02 deg|
|Camera Sensor||1" CMOS Effective pixels 20M|
|Camera Lens||FOV 84deg 8.8 mm/24 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8 - f/11 auto focus at 1 m|
|Mechanical Shutter Speed||8 - 1/2000 s|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||8 - 1/8000 s|
|Max Video Bitrate||100 Mbps|
|Supported File Systems||FAT32 ( Less than 32 GB); exFAT ( Greater than 32 GB)|
|Photo||JPEG, DNG (RAW), JPEG + DNG|
|Video||MP4/MOV (AVC/H.264; HEVC/H.265)|
|Supported SD Cards||Micro SD, Max Capacity 128GB, Write speed greater than 15MB/s, Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required|
|Charger Rated Power||100 W|
|Mobile App||DJI GO 4|
|Live View Working Frequency||2.4 GHz ISM|
|Live View Quality||720P @ 30fps|
|Required Operating Systems||iOS 9.0 or later, Android 4.4.0 or later|
|Max Ascent Speed||S-mode 6 m/s, P-mode5 m/s|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|