DJI Zenmuse Z15 - NEX5/NEX7 (In Stock!)
Within the Z15 Zenmuse you will find DJI a customized gimbal servos drive module, this meets all the control requirements of the high performance Zenmuse gimbal. With these very high precision, low vibration, high torque servos, the DJI is an excellent combination of power and precision! While the Z15 supports most of transmitters and receivers in the market, the Futaba S-Bus receiver system is supported and it's the most user-friendly option.
Controlling the Zenmuse gimbal 3-axis rotation function is very easy simple and simple to apply. The stick range corresponds with rotation speed of gimbal axis. The excellent control algorithm guarantee high precision performance of the rotation in all axis's. The control algorithm of the Zenmuse gimbal means that the rotation speed will not be influenced even when the aircraft is in high-speed spinning or quick lifting.
- Three Working Modes, Orientation-locked control, Non orientation-locked control & Back to mid-point (Horizontal mode).
- Built-in independent IMU module.
- DJI gimbal special servos drive module.
- HDMI-AV module.
- S-Bus receiver support
- Working Current Static current: 200mA (@25V), Dynamic current: 400mA (@25V), Locked-rotor current: 4A (@25V)
- Operating Temperature -10°C ~ 50°C.
- Communication Interface CAN (Compatible with ACE One & WKM).
- Weight 880g (Without UBEC, HDMI-AV module).
- Dimensions 200mm × 200mm × 230mm.
- Frame Dimensions For Camera (Inside) 115mm × 75mm.
- Load Weight (Reference Value) 392g (@Panasonic GH2).
- Angle Control Accuracy ±0.05°.
- Max Controlled Rotation Speed ±180°/s.
- Controlled Rotation Range Yaw control: ±360° continuous rotation.
- Pitch control: ±360° continuous rotation.
- Roll control: ±40° (±360° mechanic continuous rotation).
- Supported Cameras, SONY Nex5 / Nex7 & Panasonic GH2.
- Input Power 4S~12S LiPo
- Control Requirement Four spare receiver channels
- Assistant Software System Requirement Windows XP SP3; Windows 7