Hobbywing UBEC-8A (5.5-18.5 volt in) 5/6v Out
Hobbywing Ultimate BEC UBEC-8A (2-5S) 30602600013
The 8A-UBEC (2S to 5S) is a switch mode DC/DC regulator, it outputs a
consistent safe voltage for the receiver, gyro and servos.
It is very suitable for big size RC helicopter and airplanes when the built-in BEC of the speed controller only has limited output capability.
- Output Voltage: 5.2V@8A or 6V@8A (Selectable by a switch)
- Continuous output current: 8 Amps
- Input: 5.5V-18.5V (2-5S Lipo or 5-18 cells NiMH /NiCd)
- Size: 62mmX27X5mmX10mm (LXWXH)
- Weight: 24g
- Advanced switch mode DC-DC regulator has powerful output.
- High efficiency up to 90%.
- The metal shield and the filter significantly reduce the electromagnetic interference.
- The working status is shown by an LED, it lights when the UBEC works normally.
- With a step-down voltage regulator wire as accessory.
(It changes the output from 6.0V to 5.3V for some special equipments cannot work with 6V).